Shoe cleaning brushes. Dry cleaning machine for sale. Beer clean glass.
Shoe Cleaning Brushes
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- (brush) an implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle
- An implement with a handle, consisting of bristles, hair, or wire set into a block, used for cleaning or scrubbing, applying a liquid or powder to a surface, arranging the hair, or other purposes
- An act of sweeping, applying, or arranging with such an implement or with one's hand
- (brush) rub with a brush, or as if with a brush; "Johnson brushed the hairs from his jacket"
- (brush) a dense growth of bushes
- Protect (the end of an object such as a pole) with a metal shoe
- (card games) a case from which playing cards are dealt one at a time
- (of a person) Be wearing shoes of a specified kind
- footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material
- furnish with shoes; "the children were well shoed"
The "Kick Away" shoe and boot cleaner and scraper series has been designed to be the most effective and affordable shoe and boot cleaner on the market today. The Heavy Duty Commerical model comes with poly brush mounts with a combination of poly and nylon bristles. Our poly brush mounts won't rot or crack as do typical wood brush mount models and our durable steel frame has a 6 year warranty. A built in scraper makes it quicker and easier to remove excessive and hard caked on grime of any kind from the bottom and sides of your shoes. Replacement brush kits available. No assembly required. Recommended for extremely high traffic areas. Why track it in when you can Kick it Away!
Co-operative Wholesale Society - CWS Brush Works "art nouveau" shoe cleaning kit box, c1910
The wonderful CWS (Co-operative Wholesale Society) used to have numerous works and factories to make a wide range of products. Amongst these were the products of the two brush works - at Hunslet in Leeds and Wymondham in Norfolk. In those days brushes were important - for household cleaning - and as here for shoe and boot polishing. This tin contained a set of brushes and various tins of polish. It dates, I suspect, to the period c1900 - 1914 and is wonderfully art-nouveau in style with the poppies framing the relief lettering and panels.
Automatic Shoes Cleaner 2,000 yen
Polish your shoes the easy way!
Includes the Automatic Cleaner, 2 canisters of shoe polish (black and brown), 2 brush shoe polish applicators and 2 sponge buffers for shine.
This comes with a carry case with convenient handle to take anywhere.
Sell for 2,000 yen by bank or postal transfer. Powered by batteries. Will send Chakubarai or pick up in JR Kannai or Sakuragicho stations.
window cleaning business cards
how to clean the colon
flyers for cleaning services
clean n dry
how do i clean tile grout
green planet cleaning
candle wax ear cleaning
long cleaning brushes
simple and clean sheet music
cleaning polished chrome
Post a comment
| HOME |